Join SBCA as a Professional or Design Professional Member
Design Professional Subscription – $195
Join SBCA and begin reaping the benefits of membership.
Any individual professional not actively connected with a business that is
eligible for membership as a Component Manufacturer, Supplier or Builder/Framer
Member, and who is interested in furthering the purposes of SBCA, is eligible
to join this membership category. See the details below to choose the SBCA
membership option that's right for you. Or, compare regular SBCA Professional Membership to Design Professional Membership.
This package includes:
- SBCA Online Resource Library – A comprehensive online resource offering access to tools for
professionals to protect their businesses, and multi-media resources including online training,
technical materials and much more
- CTW subscription ($80 value) – Online courses on component construction and access to quizzes to fulfill professionals’
continuing education requirements (CEUs/PDHs)
- BCSI – Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing,
Restraining & Bracing of Metal Plate Connected Wood Trusses
- CFSBCSI – Guide to Good Practice for Handling, Installing, Restraining & Bracing of Cold-Formed Steel Trusses ($9.50 value)
- Metal Plate Connected Wood Truss Handbook, print and CD ($74.95 value)
- SBCA Professional Membership ($125 value) and all of its benefits, which include:
- Extra for Specifiers: Special Pricing on BCSI-B3 Summary Sheet D-Size for CAD – Standard industry
details and guidelines for roof and floor system permanent bracing
Sign up for the Design Professional Subscription.
For more information about this package, contact SBCA staff.
SBCA Professional Membership – $125
Professional membership includes:
Join SBCA as a Professional Member.
For more information about becoming a professional member, contact SBCA staff.